Skip to main content

SuperBIO call for third parties (Other calls)

General pic

Project full name: SUpport and PartnERship for the development of multiple sustainable and market ready value chains in the BIO-based economyProject acronym: SuperBIOCall identifier: SuperBIO-Innosup-1-2015Call title: Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chainsGrant agreement number: 691555Publication Date: 17th November 2016Deadline: 22nd June 2018, 17:00 (CET)Expected duration of participation: 06 monthsIndicative budget for the call: € 1,800,000Maximum funding request per proposal: € 60,000Submission language: English (translation from Spanish or Polish available)Web address for full open call information: http://www.h2020-superbio.eu/apply-nowWeb address for proposal submissions: http://www.h2020-superbio.eu/apply-nowE-mail: [email protected]
Additional information
SuperBIO is an innovation project supported through the EU Horizon2020 funding programme. The € 3.8 million project supports the development of promising industrial value chains in the biobased economy. It therefore engages with the EU biobased business community. The project provides 10 different types of innovation services to third party SMEs which are funded by the project for 75%. As such, it brings these value chains closer to reality.
SuperBIO provides  networking and advice to SMEs on innovation opportunities, (ii) value chain building and (iii) 10 different professional innovation services. Advice and value chain building are free of charge. Innovation services are 75% funded by SuperBIO and are provided by professional and leading service providers/consultants from Belgium, UK and Germany.
Services include proof-of-concept/scale up, Innovation capture and patent filing, techno-economic evaluation, market research, feedstock analysis, sustainability and regulatory appraisal, LCA, business planning, access to investors, subsidy and grant strategy.
SuperBIO has an open call for proposals for SMEs active in the biobased economy. An application form can be submitted at any time until 22nd of June 2018 or until the maximal capacity of the project is reached. Proposals are evaluated monthly by the consortium members based on 6 criteria (check our guidance document). Deadline each month is the first Monday of the month. A cross border value chain will be built including at least 3 stakeholders from at least 2 different countries taking advantage of the wide network of the consortium with clusters from Spain, Belgium, France and Poland, and networks in UK and Germany. SuperBIO organizes a value chain meeting (telco) at which the needs and gaps of the value chain are analysed. After that SMEs have access to the innovation services program. SMEs get 75% funding support by SuperBIO, and need to cofund the remaining 25% in cash.
Visit our website, download the application form and guidance document and submit your application form now! Do not hesitate to contact the SuperBIO representatives. You can register to the project to make yourself visible in the project, to be updated on the project and to get in contact with your local representative.