Blockchers is an acceleration programme to build real world use cases, across SMEs, of blockchain technologies, offering up to 50k€ equity free funding, free technical infrastructure, coaching, connections with follow-up investors and a training certificate.
Blockchers have just reached out to announce they are currently running their second open call. The call is run with funds from a H2020 project, meaning the funds they disburse are totally equity free. In a nutshell:
- Programme Blockchers
- Deadline: 13/03/2020 at 12PM (CET)
- Funds: Up to €50k equity free per startup (blockchain expert)
- Beneficiaries: Team of tech-startup (receiving the grant) & use case SME (receiving the implementation of a blockchain-based solution)
- Summary: Acceleration process to build real world use cases of blockchain technologies. Free equity funding, free technical infrastructure and training certificate.
- Official information: https://blockchers.eu/open-calls/
- Actual companies in the programme
- Applications via F6S
- Telegram group for doubts
Next 6th of February (at 12PM CET) Blockchers is organizing an online webinar in which they will explain everything about the application process, and you will have the chance to ask their team as many questions as needed.
Register for the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6107380677574248717