The event will include a mix of policy and specialist talks, open discussions and interactive working groups. The emphasis is on stimulating discussion and the free exchange of ideas between policy makers, researchers, SMEs and Startups, industry players, and civil society. Some of the main topics covered at NGI Forum 2019 include:
- Data governance and portability
- Privacy and trust enhancing technologies
- Discovery technologies and online identification
- Collective intelligence – from citizens science to open innovation
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
More information can be found on the conference website.