ISFOE Organizing Committee invites to participate at the 13th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE20) taking place 6-9 July 2020, in Thessaloniki, Greece.
ISFOE is the biggest world-class scientific & technology event on Flexible Organic Electronics (OEs), promoting Research, Technology and Innovation in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices, Applications and Solutions. ISFOE20 provides an interdisciplinary forum for front-line scientists, engineers, people from industry and policy makers to discuss and exchange ideas on the hottest topics and progress in the field of OEs.
Registrations are Open
Early Bird Discount!
Grab the chance and register before May 15th to benefit from early registration rates! Check out all the available Registration Options!
Call for Abstracts
Deadline - April 8, 2020
Become part of the exciting NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 Program by submitting your abstract for an oral or poster contribution!
The first confirmed Invited Speakers are already announced! Check out the daily updated list!
Young Researcher Awards
2 young researchers will be awarded for the Best Oral & Poster Presentation. More info on the ISFOE20 Awards page.
ISFOE20 Workshops & Sessions
- Organic & Large Area Electronics (OLAE) materials
- OPVs & Perovskite PVs
- OLEDs, OTFTs & Sensors
- Smart Textiles, Wearables & Internet of Things
- Graphene & 2D Materials
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
- Matchmaking Event
- Business Forum
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 combines the events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN20) | 7 - 10 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE20) | 6 - 9 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D20)
More information is available on our website. We look forward to seeing you in NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020!