A web-based information session will provide further details for prospective applicants to the Platforms and Pilots topics under the Focus Area "Digitising and Transforming European industry and services". The current calls closes on 14 November 2018.
On 10 September 2018, the European Commission will offer a web-based session to provide information on the following topics for which a call for proposals is currently open:
- DT-ICT-08-2019: Agricultural digital integration platforms
- DT-TDS-01-2019: Smart and healthy living at home
- DT-ICT-10-2018-19: Interoperable and smart homes and grids
- DT-ICT-13-2019: Digital Platforms/Pilots Horizontal Activities
The session will start at 10.00 hours (CET) on 10 September. The webinar will be shown via Webex, so you can follow it directly from your office or home, with no need to travel anywhere. You can connect to the Webex room here and use the landline phone with the dial in function.
Once you reach the virtual room, you will have the option to join the audioconference by phone. Questions can be asked via the chat functionality. Please take into account that the name you give when you enter the virtual room will be visible to all participants.
Draft agenda for the session
- 10h00: Introduction, by Rolf Riemenschneider and Arian Zwegers
- 10h30: DT-ICT-08-2019, Agricultural digital integration platforms, by Louis Mahy and Joel Bacquet
- 11h30: DT-TDS-01-2019, Smart and healthy living at home, by Monika Lanzenberger and Peter Wintlev-Jensen
- 12h30: Lunch break
- 14h00: DT-ICT-10-2018-19, Interoperable and smart homes and grids, by Mark van Stiphout, Svetoslav Mihaylov, and Rolf Riemenschneider
- 15h00: DT-ICT-13-2019, Digital Platforms/Pilots Horizontal Activities
- 15h00: a) Support pilot activities and knowledge transfer across different sectors, by Olavi Luotonen
- cont.: b) Legal, regulatory and security support, by Olavi Luotonen
- 15h15: c) Preparation of a digital industrial platform for the construction sector, by Lutz Koeppen, Josefina Lindblom, and Arian Zwegers
- 16h00: Closure
More information about these topics, possible proposers and details for submission can be found on the Research Participants Portal.
The presentations and the recording of this webinar will be made available afterwards.
No registration required.