About the event
This online information day aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 'Digital, Industry and Space' Work Programme 2023-2024.
Speakers from the European Commission will go into depth on the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions on what’s new and learn how to draft successful proposals.
Under the pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on digital, industry and space and aims to deliver on the following 6 Destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
Registration is open!
Brokerage events - Coming soon!
Find partners & build your consortia at Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Brokerage Events. The events will be organised by the European Networks of National Contact Points on the following days:
- Digital: 15-16 December 2022 (organised by IDEAL-IST)
- Industry: 14 December 2022 (organised by NCP4Industry)
- Space: 8 December 2022 (organised by COSMOS4HE)
The Brokerage Events provide unique opportunities for Horizon Europe proposers to establish future collaborations and consortia.