The event will provide you with:
- Key note talks from three experts in the field of wearable robotics from the perspective of an engineer and a clinician as well as from a soft exoskeleton start-up company.
- Project pitches to get an insight into the results and share the experience of five EU funded wearable robotics projects.
- An opportunity to see live demonstrations of multiple exoskeletons and prototypes in action.
- Interactive workshop sessions on “EU funding opportunities” and “Standardisation and Benchmarking for wearable robotics”.
- Networking with more than 50 stakeholders from industry and academia to discuss potential collaboration and business opportunities.
Further details can be found on the XoSoft website.
If you would like to attend, please register online to secure your place. Participation is free of charge. However, places are limited and will be given on a first register, first serve basis