The European Innovation Council (EIC) Pathfinder and the Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) programme are organising this Info Day to present their funding opportunitites for 2019: FET Open for Research and Innovation Actions and Innovation Launchpad Projects, and the FET Proactive topics, including EIC transition to innovation activitites. It will also offer a platform for presentations of draft ideas for proposals and networking.
As the Work Programme for these calls will not be published until later (tentatively 14/3/2019), there are no links to the calls in the Participant Portal. These links will be shown as soon as the Work Programme is published. Please stay tuned to get the details as soon as they are available.
The Information Day will cover:
- presentation of the EIC Pathfinder FET Open and FET Proactive topics
- information on how to prepare and submit a FET Open and FET Proactive proposal, on the evaluation process and on relevant evaluation criteria
- opportunity for a very short presentation by potential applicants (max. 5 min, 1-3 slides) on a novel idea for a proposal with the aim of identifying potential partners.
- 08:00 Registration (from 8:00 onwards)
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Why a European Innovation Council (EIC)?
- 09:20 EIC Enhanced Pilot in Horizon 2020
- 09:30 Q&A
- 09:45 EIC Pathfinder/FET in EIC Enhanced Pilot
- 10:00 Applying for the Pathfinder in Horizon 2020: proposal guidelines and submission procedures
- 10:20 Q&A
- 10:30 Coffee
- 11:00 EIC Pathfinder/FET Proactive topics
- 11:00 Sub-topic (a) Human-centric AI
- 11:15 Sub-topic (b) Implantable Autonomous Devices and Materials
- 11:30 Sub-topic (c) Breakthrough zero-emissions energy generation for full decarbonisation
- 11:45 Q&A
- 12:00 EIC Transition to Innovation Activities
- 12:15 EIC Pathfinder/FET Open (including Research and Innovations actions and Innovation Launchpad)
- 12:30 Q&A
- 12:45 Lunch time - please make your own arrangements
- 14:00 Proposers’ forum - Short presentations on potential proposals/ networking
- 17:00 End of meeting