The conference on cybersecurity in the healthcare sector is organised by the ECSO and the Finland-based JAMK University of Applied Sciences, together with the Regional Council of Central Finland and West Finland European Office, under Finland's Presidency of the Council of the European Union, It aims to address such issues as:
- Healthcare, Cyberwarfare and the National Security Challenge
- Recovery and lessons learned from a cyber-attack on a hospital
- Preparedness towards cyber security challenges
- Simultaneous building of the hospital, novel processes and cyber resilience
- Awareness-raising and development of cyber security competences in Healthcare Cyber Range
- Cyber security training and exercises in realistic environments
- Role and activities of ECSO in improving the European cyber resilience in healthcare
Detailed programme of the event can be downloaded here.
Important Note: Participation is by invitation only. However, if you find the event relevant to your professional activities and you would like to attend the event, we invite you to contact ECSO Secretariat: Nina Olesen, Senior Policy Manager ([email protected]).