Increasingly companies across the EU need access to , to assist , and . Industrial research infrastructures, whether public, semi-public or private, refer to facilities, equipment and support services that address innovation across the entire value chain.
The cost of such and their associated infrastructures can be very high, especially for and . Therefore the , and , all collaborate on various open innovation tools to support fast-cycle development of new products and facilitation of market uptake: (KETs and regional centres), among others.
Technology Centre CAS, Ministry of Industry and Trade, JIC, Office of the South Moravian Region for Interregional Cooperation, CEITEC Brno University of Technology, Amires, Eurocentrum Brno, Moravian-Silesian Innovation Center and the coorganise conference, which will take place in on the !
Discussions will be focused on future actions targeting a . The main objective of the conference is to present different EU national and regional initiatives to support innovation, access to research and technology infrastructure and financial support to boost innovation beyond 2020.
The conference will showcase several with special emphasis on , with opportunity to provide feedback to high level EU representatives and discuss the needs of the local industry.
- Signe Ratso, Deputy Director General, DG RTD
- Søren Bøwadt, Deputy Head of Unit, DG RTD
- Kateřina Borunská, DG RTD
- Evangelos Meles, DG GROW
- Jan Vitula, Deputy President of the South Moravian Region (tbc)
- Martin Duda, Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR)
- Petr Pracna, Technology centre
- Daniel Všetečka, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Maurits Butter, TNO, The Netherlands
- Tereza Šamanová, CzechInno
- David Uhlíř, JIC
- Adéla Hradilová, MSIC
- Lenka Švejcarová, Technology Centre CAS
- Jaroslav Klíma, Tescan
- Petr Střelec, Thermo Fischer Scientific
- Petr Kapoun, SAB Aerospace
- Aleš Filipenský, Evektor
- Martin Trtílek, PSI
- Rudolf Fryček, Amires
- Vojtěch Adam, Nanteo
- Michal Urbánek, CEITEC Nano
- Zdeněk Fiala, INTEMAC and DIH DIGIMAT
- Andreas Falk, Bionanonet, Austria
- Jiří Rosický, Invent Medical
- Tomáš Szaszi, Honeywell
- Representative of Hella
- Representative of Třinecké železárny
- Lukáš Havlíček, Konica Minolta Laboratory Europe
- Iseult Lynch, NanoCommons e-Infrastructure, UK
- Lee Walker, NanoCommons e-Infrastructure, UK
- Jaroslav Sochor, Esyst
Register at: https://geform.tc.cz/Boosting_%20Innovation_Tour