6th Global 5G Event: 5G Technology Changing Paradigms of a New Society
November 28 - November 30
5G Brasil is hosting the 6th Global 5G Event – 5G Technology Changing Paradigms of a New Society – with other leading 5G organizations from China, European Union, Japan, Republic of Korea and United States of America on November 28-30, 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ – 30 August 2018 – 5G Brasil will host five leading global organizations, committed to bringing 5G technology successfully to their country or region, by offering collaboration and cooperation in a public symposium hosted for the first time in Latin America. 5G Brasil announced today the 6th Global 5G Event – named 5G Technology: Changing Paradigms of a New Society. The event will occur from November 28-30, 2018, with limited capacity and the venue will be Pestana Hotel, at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro.
The Global 5G Event is an event where the world’s leading 5G organizations will discuss the latest research and development achievements and views on 5G. About 50 experts from around the world, including business leaders, researchers, engineers, professors, technical experts and policymakers, will present their views on 5G in eight panels and four keynote sessions. The following aspects on 5G will be addressed: government policies, challenges, opportunities, spectrum harmonization, regulatory issues, standardization process, research and technological trends, infrastructure, trials, precommercial launches, vertical markets and use cases.
The final programme of the event is available here. The eight European speakers will be:
- Philippe Lefebvre (EC/DG CONNECT) will contribute to a panel
- Colin Willcock (5G-IA) will contribute to 2 panels slots and to the 7th G5GE June 2019 introduction
- Ari Pouttu (Oulu University) will contribute to a panel
- Jean-Pierre Bienaimé (5G-IA) will be a panel moderator and contribute to two panels
- Emmanuel Dotaro (5G-IA/Thales) will contribute to two panels
- Giovanni Corazza (5G-IA) will be a panel moderator
- Didier Bourse (5G PPP/Nokia) will contribute to a panel
- Uwe Herzog (Eurescom) : will contribute to a panelp
Cell: +1 414 688 9000
5G Infrastructure Association
José Marcos C. Brito
IMT-2020 (5G) PG