Bridge2HE, the network of National Contact Points is organising a brokerage eventwith pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the European Commission's Horizon Europe Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space and the Digital Europe Information Day on sectorial AI TEFs calls with a 2022 deadline.
|Information Day on AI Testing & Experimentation Facilities (AI TEF)|
29 November - 1 December
|Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space|
|2 December - 3 December||Brokerage Event - Digital & Industry|
The event is supported by the National Contact Point networks for Cluster 4, including:
- Ideal-ist, the network of National Contact Points for Digital in Horizon Europe
- NCP4Industry, the network of National Contact Points for Industry in Horizon Europe
- in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the DIGITAL & INDUSTRY fields!
(For brokerage in Space, please visit the Space Brokerage Event
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- meet thousands of organisations interested in participating in Horizon Europe & Digital Europe
- build quality partnerships for participating in Digital & Industry calls across Horizon Europe and Digital Europe sectorial AI TEFs
- facilitate the setup of project consortia to respond to these calls for proposals
- discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the following work programmes.
- Destination 1: Climate Neutral, Circular and Digitised Economy
- Destination 2: Increased Autonomy in Key Strategic Value Chains for Resilient Industry
- Destination 3: World Leading Data & Computing Technologies
- Destination 4:Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness & Fit for the Green Deal
- Destination 6: A Human-centered and Ethical Development of the Digital & Industrial Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence: Testing & Experimentation Facilities
* PLEASE NOTE: as "Digital" and "Industry" topics are present across all pillars of Horizon Europe, other collaboration opportunities can be explored, as well. If you would like to find partners for other areas, please have a look at the full list of Horizon Europe brokerage events