Ideal-ist's proposal check events offer a chance to improve the quality of project proposals based on feedback from experienced external experts and national contact points (NCPs) at various stages of the proposal development process. These events aim to transfer useful knowledge and increase proposers' chances for funding.
For the June 2020 deadlines, Ideal-ist is offering a fully online proposal check.
Full Proposal Checks for all ICT topics
25-27 May 2020
At the full proposal check (FPC) event you will receive in-depth feedback from experienced Horizon 2020 evaluators and National Contact Points on your advanced proposal drafts.
Due to the European Commission's decision to extend ICT call deadlines, Ideal-ist is organising an additional online full proposal check event on 25-27 May. The event will cover ALL ICT topics with a June 2020 deadline (see details below).
Registration & selection of participants
Expressions of interest can be submitted by the coordinators through the online registration form:
Registration for the event is currently open.
This service is offered free of charge by Ideal-ist.
There are a limited number of slots for this event, so early applications are encouraged!
Proposers who apply to participate at the event go through a case-by-case selection process. After their expression of interest via an online form, they will be contacted in the following days to assess the degree of completion of their proposals. Short-listed candidates will be invited based on the available places and the submission of a final draft of their proposal.
- The deadline for expression of interest is 7 May 2020.
- The deadline for sending the final draft that will be reviewed will be 14 May 2020.
If you apply for the FPC, you will be contacted by phone for a short interview, after which you will receive your attendance confirmation and further details on how to submit your proposal.
Remote attendance only
Ideal-ist will offer a remote evaluation for all participants (no on-site participation is possible). Experienced evaluators will meet with proposers online. The remote nature will require that proposals are sent electronically.
Who can take part?
The event will support proposals for ICT calls under H2020, with a deadline in June 2020. Participation to the event is for the coordinator (i.e. one person, mandatory) plus one representative from a project partner institution (i.e. one optional person, highly recommended to take notes). In exceptional cases, the coordinator may name a proxy to participate.
All participating experts and national contact points have signed a confidentiality declaration.
For further questions, please send an e-mail to:
Which calls are supported?
Topics covered are listed below:
- ICT-36-2020: Disruptive photonics technologies
- ICT-37-2020: Advancing photonics technologies and application driven photonics components and the innovation ecosystem
- ICT-40-2020: Cloud Computing: towards a smart cloud computing continuum
- ICT-41-2020: 5G PPP – 5G innovations for verticals with third party services
- ICT-46-2020: Robotics in Application Areas and Coordination & Support
- ICT-47-2020: Research and Innovation boosting promising robotics applications
- ICT-49-2020: Artificial Intelligence on demand platform
- ICT-52-2020: 5G PPP – Smart Connectivity beyond 5G
- ICT-57-2020: An empowering, inclusive Next Generation Internet
- ICT-58-2020: International partnership building between European and African innovation hubs
- DT-ICT-04-2020: Photonics Innovation Hubs
- DT-ICT-09-2020 - Boost rural economies through cross-sector digital service platforms
- DT-ICT-12-2020 - AI for the smart hospital of the future