Last updated: August 7th, 2018
Applicable between the Ideal-ist Project (number of contract: 645216) and Ideal-ist users (“You”).
In order to offer additional services, the Ideal-ist Project may use services offered by third companies, such as B2Match (https://www.b2match.com/). In these cases, the Privacy Policies of these third Companies are applicable.
When visiting the website of the Ideal-ist Project, Google Analytics may automatically collect the following information that Ideal-ist Project will use for analytical purposes:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about the visit to the Ideal-ist website, such as the products and/or services viewed, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
During the process of registration to the Idel-ist Project website, which offers more services, material and receiving notifications about relevant updates, according to your preferences, the user is requested to provide data as indicated in the registration forms.
Inserted data must be correct and must not violate any laws or other person(s) and/or organisation(s) rights.
Data can be modified or deleted at any time in the user profile.
The Ideal-ist Project collects the following data in the user profile:
- Organisation/Company name
The data collected will be used by the Ideal-ist Project in the following ways:
- In order to provide the user with the service required
- In order to send the user communications connected to the required service;
- In order to send notifications or any other information connected to the activities of The Ideal-ist Project and that may be of interest to the user;
- In order to improve the quality of the website of the Ideal-ist Project;
- In order to analyze the results of the initiatives and advertisements proposed and to Improve their quality for the future;
- In the cases required by the law.
Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to it. This will be done to the extent possible considering the internet and transmissions on it are not completely secure.
The user can always access and obtain a copy of his or her data that is stored by the Ideal-ist Project by logging to his or her personal profile and print all information. If the user is encountering difficulties to login, he or she can write to the email or use the 'Tech Support' option to contact the Ideal-ist Project website manager. The user is required to include information that will enable the Ideal-ist Project to verify the identity of the user. The Ideal-ist Project will answer to this request within 30 days from the receipt of the request.
There are exceptions to the right of access, for example in case the data involves information about a third person, or if the access is restricted by law.
The user can edit and modify the data that is stored in his or her own personal profile, in case they are wrong or not updated.
The user can delete his or her data from the database, if, for example, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if the user withdraws their consent to processing. If the user is unable to delete his data (profile) independently, he or she can request the Ideal-ist Project website manager to delete it. The user can write to the email or use the 'Tech Support' option on the website of the Ideal-ist Project. The user is required to include information that will enable the Ideal-ist Project to verify the identity of the user. The Ideal-ist Project will answer this request within 30 days from the receipt of the request.
The user will receive relevant notification from Ideal-ist Project website via email, he or she may unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from the Ideal-ist Project.
If the user feels that there is a problem with how the personal data has been handled, he or she has the right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Obligations and Consent
You hereby agree that you will only use the website in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws and regulations.