The Research Council of Norway and the Institut français in Norway are pleased to announce the upcoming Horizon 2020 Health Brokerage Event which will will take place in Oslo on September 16th and 17th, 2019. The programme is obviously open to all types of participants, regardless of their nationality.
This free two-days event focuses on artificial intelligence in the health sector. It aims to provide invited experts with new collaboration opportunities in this research area within Horizon 2020.
The event programme includes speeches from French and Norwegian keynote speakers, open pitching sessions to present your work, and one-to-one meetings providing opportunities to initiate fruitful collaborations.
Do not miss your chance to get involved in the last H2020 Health calls for proposals!
Do you intend to write a proposal on Artificial Intelligence under the Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing call? This event is a unique opportunity to meet european counterparts and to build your consortium.
Futhermore, this brokerage event aims at:
- Getting all the information needed for the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls in the "Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing" work programme,
- Getting informed about both French and Norwegian scientific knowledge and issues on the AI&Health theme,
- Pitching your own work and/or innovative project idea to an international audience and discovering other participants' projects which might interest you,
- Participating in one-to-one meetings with researchers sharing interests to foster effective networking,
- Initiating cross-border contacts and facilitating the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia.
Any applicant eligible to Horizon 2020 calls: companies, universities, scholars, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs and patients associations, etc.
- French Ambassado's speeches
- European Commission speech: DG RTD / Directorate Health (E)
- Keynote speakers' reports on AI & Health in France and Norway
- 5-minute pitches to present your project to a knowledgeable and attentive audience, and learn about their projects
- 15-minute meetings with identified people/organizations of your interest picked in the event participants list, organized ahead of the event
- Building your consortium for the H2020 calls
- Informal discussions and opportunity to get new contacts
- Information on many financing opportunities in Horizon 2020
The event will focus on the following H2020 topics linking Artificial Intelligence and Health:
- SC1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies
- SC1-DT-TDS-04-2020: AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine
- SC1-DT-TDS-05-2020: AI for Health Imaging (deadline November 13, 2019)
- DT-ICT-12-2020: AI for the smart hospital of the future
Link to the SC1 draft work program, with complete topic texts for SC1 topics
Link to the draft-ICT work program, with compete topic text for the ICT topic