4th International B2B Software Days – the Future of Digital Business
Learn more about the latest trends in DIGITAL BUSINESS and find international cooperation partners for research, technology and business projects!
- Keynotes 25th April - Morning Session Trends, Visions and Strategies in ICT International keynotes will provide a global outlook on the latest technologies and trends in digital business
- Bilateral Meetings 25th April - Afternoon Session Pre-arranged face-to-face meetings will facilitate new partnerships for research projects, technology transfer and business collaborations
- Eureka Projects 26th April - All Day Start your R&D projects with Canadian and South Korean companies and research institutions
- Pitching Session 26th April - Morning Session Up to 15 high-potential start-ups/scale-ups will have the opportunity to pitch in front of 30 Austrian Business Angels
- Financing Projects 26th April - Morning Session Get an overview about financing possiblities to support your growth projects
- Finding Clients 26th April - Afternoon Session Learn how to convince clients to invest in your products & services
Register for this event until Apr 18, 2017.
The event is free of charge and primarily targets companies and R&D institutions looking for technological, research and business cooperations. Consulting companies without technical expertise in digital business are not target group of this event.
Research and Innovation
The Idealist2018 project is funded by the European Commission under the Leading Industrial Enabling Technologies ICT theme, of Horizon2020 – Research & Innovation Framework Programme, under grant agreement no. 645216. Any opinions expressed in these pages are those of the author/organisation and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission.